Saturday 31 August 2013

Wedding stationary

We went to eBay to find somewhere to get our wedding stationary. After browsing thruogh a few different options we found Noah's Nuptials run by a lady called Abbi. She makes all types of wedding stationary - invitations, place cards, orders of service and thank you cards - all with beautiful designs and various embellishments.

We had narrowed down our options to Abbi and another company, but it turned out to be easy to choose between them. We requested samples from both - Abbi's arrived within two days and was absolutely beautiful, but the other didn't arrive until the next week and when it did, it looked like something we could have done ourselves on a desktop printer.

Abbi's website says:
Five years ago, my son Noah was born. I didn't want to return to work full time, knowing that I would be missing those first few crucial years. One day, my mum said to me "You're good with your hands, why don't you try making cards?"
That day, Noah's Nuptials was born.

And the rest, they say, is history! I never had to return to work and the hobby which was going to make me a little extra money is now a full time job.

So if you have something special in mind, a way to make your stationery perfect for you, just drop me a message and find out how I can bring it to life!

Noah's Nuptials
w: www.noahsnuptials.com
Abbi does have a shop on eBay, but also has her own website. She has a dozen designs to choose from and is willing to make changes as well for specific requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment